The Cherokee is small and light enough to travel with you anywhere.
You can enjoy the same state-of-the-art infrared technology found in our full-size residential grills in this high-performance portable that provides one-half the grilling surface of our two burner models. And because it’s a TEC, you’ll find that the Cherokee can cook more food than traditional gas grills two to three times its size.
No hot or cold spots
Handcrafted in America
- Certified to be used on any surface, including wood
- Lightweight, brushed aluminum cabinet – 28 lbs total weight
- One fuel-efficient 304 stainless steel burner that reaches higher temperatures while using less fuel (13,000 BTUs/hr) than other grills
- Uses a 16.4oz disposable LP gas cylinder (regulator included)
- 192 sq. inches of evenly heated grilling surface capable of cooking 12 hamburgers in 8-10 minutes
- 304 stainless steel cooking grates
- Self-cleaning cooking surface protects burners and eliminates messy cleanup
- Flare-resistant design prevents charring of food
- Removable interior trim panels further simplify cleaning
- Cooking surface can also be used as a conventional stove—more reliable than a side burner